Wednesday 12 February 2020

Letter to Mrs Tele'a

Dear Mrs Tele’a,
My name is Julius and let me tell you some things about myself. I was born in NZ and my cultures are half Samoan,quater Fiji and quater Maori.

Paragraph 1: Introduce who you are (things like your culture, family, age)
 I live in East Auckland but I was raised in Manurewa in the south. I am 11 years of age and live in a house with three people,mum dad and me. When i was living in south Auckland i was living with a family of 8, it was me,mum,Bianca,Karen,Tamara my uncle Johnny and my nan and grandpa.

Paragraph 2: What are some of your interests or favourite things ?
I love playing sports. When I was young I would not be able to play some sports because of my asthma. I had this thing where if I run for too long I start to struggle to breath. Another thing that I like doing is drawing. I have this book that my uncle bought me when I was young, I have pictures with other drawings like animals and cars.

Paragraph 3: What do you like and dislike at school? What are your goals for 2020?
The thing that i like about my school is that i get to see my beautiful teacher Mrs Tele’a and Whaea Kelly, i also like being with my friends but only the close ones. But my best friend is Sika. What I dislike about school is nothing i like my school the way that it is. 

Paragraph 4: What does a good teacher do? How can Mrs Tele’a support you this year?
A good teacher would help you with anything like your work,sports and everything else. She could also help me get better grades for my highschool report but that's what she could help with but i have to do it myself. I think that Mrs Tele’a is the best teacher because she is more strict but when you listen she is very humorous, so if you do bad then she does bad but if you do good then she does good.

No comments:

Post a Comment