Thursday 26 March 2020

Writting Work

Hello today I'm going to be writing about what I would do if I had 1 million dollars and what i would buy with this kind of money.

I would first give some money to the poor so that they can be fed and have clothes on them and maybe even a house. I would give them some money because they need to be protected as if they are sleeping out in the street, some poor people these days are getting killed out on the street. Most of these are starvation but some of them are because people are killing poor people. So the least that we could do is help them clothes and give them something to eat to keep them nice and strong.

The next thing that I would do is buy myself a big house. Just in case I wouldn't know if one or two of my family members are living on the street and they have no money or food. I would be able to help them and let them stay at my house for a little bit until they can stabilize themselves financially, and I would also buy a big house to help my parents when they're older just in case  they are too old to work so they can come to my house. I will buy them a personal buttler to do everything for them and I will go and work so that my parents don’t have to work.

The other thing that I would do with a million dollars is give some to charity to help those in need. The way that I can help is by contributing to the charity, because if there is fundraising then I can help as I have heaps of money and I could actually be saving a life and I could be helping them achieve their goal to help someone or something.

So out of all of this I have learnt that you don't always have to be selfish and that you can always share what you have and what you get. And that if you are sharing your money with things like charities then that could save someone or something.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julius

    I really enjoyed reading this piece of writing of yours. I think that you are very generous and kind judging by the choices that you would make if you became an instant millionaire. Did you watch todays online school assembly? It was very cool indeed and I'm sure that you received one of the Duffy awards today. Keep up with your cool posts!

    Mrs Lagitupu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Julius! Like Mrs Lagitupu I think that you are very kind to want to the things you have written about. Your desire to take care of your parents as well as others is wonderful. I love how you'd like to work and support your parents when they get older. Well done you too for winning our Room 3 Duffy award today. Your eagerness to learn has been evident in the way you have arrived early and completed the tasks you have. Malo lava! Be sure to check out our site next Monday for our Easter Learning Journey.

    ReplyDelete